We believe in music, art and the people who create it. With all the changes in the industry over the past 15 years, we believe in the need to transform and evolve.
Our mission is to educate, inspire and support independent artists in partnership with exceptional brands and organizations. Last year, the Summer 2013 Music Video Fund, supported by TELUS, gave 28 teams of musicians and filmmakers the opportunity to realize creative concepts in film. From reggae in Grande Prairie to EDM in Victoria, our first Music Video Fund supported creative communities across BC and Alberta. We’re doing it again in 2014.
Applications for the Winter 2014 Music Video Fund are closed.
Recipients are announced on Tuesday February 25th.
We’ve got grants of up to $7,500, provided by TELUS, to make music videos in communities across BC and Alberta this summer. Check out the Winter 2014 Music Video Fund.
From the Blog
Here are some things you need to know:
- BC AND AB APPLICANTS ONLY
- YOU MUST CREATE A PROFILE (Both halves of your filmmaker / artist team must have Public Records profiles.)
- YOUR PRIMARY APPLICANT MUST BE FROM AN "ELIGIBLE CITY"
- COMPLETED VIDEOS DUE MAY 2ND
- BROADCAST RIGHTS (TELUS OptikTM TV On Demand has the first right of refusal to show your video before any other broadcaster.)
Tell A Friend
You must be logged in to view this form
Thank you for signing up
Your account has been verified and you have been logged in.